Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2007 11:04:03 AM EDT
Finally got my UF to the range with her new RSA fire control group. I left it at it's factory settings, 4 lb, 2 stage.

Verdict: Very nice! My 30-round groups shrunk about an inch!

Made my day - I can't do any better than that with a 16" AR, using irons and cheap ammo.

A guy was there with a chronograph setup and let me use it.  Pretty cool ... something I'd never done before. I got an average of 2317 fps from Wolf HP.

Just thought I'd share!

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:31:33 PM EDT
[#1]
You may want to inspect  that FCG. That hit in the center must be some sort of mistake.  
Just kidding.

Seriously though. Thanks for the review. I just got one of these for my own next build. Glad to hear they're worth the money!
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top