Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 1:03:32 PM EDT
I just got off the phone with Centerfire Systems where mine is backordered since late January and no rifles as of yet with a shipment in transit from C.A.I. in 3 days.  They are under the impression the Yugos will not be in that shipment.  J&G and Aimsurplus are backordered into mid April to may and apparently CFS gets thiers first.  This prompted me to call Century to which I was told the rifles are not imported yet and they have none to ship.  Now unless I misunderstand 922 said rifles must be built here in the states which means the kits are not in yet.  Century must not like making money or somebody in Government is stifling the process.

Someone clarify 922 if I am wrong please?  Should I cancel my backorder and get This?

Contact info for C.A.I.

430 South Congress Ave. Suite 1 Delray Beach, FL 33445      
Toll Free: 1-800-527-1252      
Tel: (561) 265-4530      
Fax: (561) 265-4520
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:28:32 PM EDT
[#1]
bump.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#2]
the rifles do not have to be "built" here. 5-6 us parts have to retrofitted on an existing rifle if it is imported complete
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:54:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
the rifles do not have to be "built" here. 5-6 us parts have to retrofitted on an existing rifle if it is imported complete

So timeframe wise how long could it be?  I would figure another month at least.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top