Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/20/2006 10:32:42 AM EDT
Anyone know where I can get a Yugo M70 trigger guard?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:51:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Center fire may have them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:33:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I already checked their website and they only have the regular AKM trigger guards.  I know that they'll work on a Yugo but I'd like to stick with a real Yugo TG.  Thanks though.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:34:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I had the same problem , so I got a few from centerfire, and I think they are Romy. but for the life of me I cant tell the difference,so I'm installing them on my yugo builds. a trigger guard is a trigger guard...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:09:14 PM EDT
[#4]
The selector stop plates are different.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:57:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The selector stop plates are different.

Ill second that. I messed up a selector stop plate and found a standard one. It didnt match and then I found a person that traded me a Yugo one for my standard one cause it didnt matter to him as he was building a few of these and didnt really care. They are also a lil thicker too I believe.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:45:07 AM EDT
[#6]

The seller "Bocefus" is selling a la carte Yugo parts over on AKFiles.com.  

Good dealer.  

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top