Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/14/2017 10:38:22 PM EDT
I am interested in an m92 with sb brace and maybe someday sbr but would like to know what kind of accuracy people get from them once they have a stock to really shoot them as they should be. Are they as accurate out to 100 and maybe 200 yards as your 16" ak?
Link Posted: 12/14/2017 10:53:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I could hit a 300 yard steel mansized silhouette consistently with an RDS with mine. I never really chronographed it or anything though to see what it was actually spitting them out at. I just zeroed it at 50 yards and never put it on paper and shot for groups or anything at 100 yards. I'd say it's probably comparable to any other similar quality of barrel (sight radius not withstanding). Length does not exactly equate to accuracy.
Link Posted: 12/14/2017 11:19:57 PM EDT
[#2]
That sounds pretty good. All I can really find for accuracy testing is people shooting them as a pistol instead of a shouldered rifle. Im not worried of the velocity difference just so long as they shoot like an average ak
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 9:57:54 AM EDT
[#3]
M92 is my only AK.
In pistol form from a rest with a dot I've shot a number of 4-5" groups at 100, would expect it to tighten up with a stock.
Have only run one cheap brand of ammo, so there may be gains there too.
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top