Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/19/2017 10:29:43 PM EDT
I finally settled on wanting an OPAP as a good solid new AK.Attachment Attached File

I  have a Norinco and AKUSA, but just wanted another.
I found this locally, with the Magpul stock and an abomination  of a UTG mount and cheap red dot.
I got the original stock but like the magpul to shoot with.

The gun is on at 100 yds, and the front sight is centered.
I think I'm goin to like it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 6:48:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice find. Gots to love an OPAP!
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 1:36:56 PM EDT
[#2]
nice !! I have an unfired O-PAP in my safe and cant believe I've never fired it ..
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 4:59:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, you got the best of the best.  I have a ton of yugos and have had opaps but currently it is a hole in my collection.  Been hoping to find one locally too.  Actually someone here posted a bunch of ak's for sale and someone else posted it over on the files which is what brought me over here.  One of the rifles was an opap and I was hoping to snag it but was too late.  Never realized there was an ak forum over here so now I have a whole new sit to explore!
Link Posted: 4/14/2019 2:09:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Its actually pretty sleepy here on the AK side of this site.  Now, when it comes to the Yugo/Serb forum here there a fellow, Liquidmetal, that's a pretty a pretty knowledgeable kind of Proctor that chimes in on Q&A.  Found him to be knowledgeable and his contributions relevant.
Link Posted: 4/14/2019 2:55:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice find
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top