Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2014 6:37:18 PM EDT
I have recently run across adds for the M77 PS at what seems an attractive price. I have a couple Questions for people that have handled them  Does anyone know if  Standard Yugo Furniture will fit on one?  
I have seen the thread on Modifying the M14  Magazines and wonder if anyone accept its author had done the Modification?
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 10:25:20 PM EDT
[#1]
They accept standard M70 furniture, but the slant cut receiver/trunnion make it an issue. However, there are adapters available for the slant cut. Many, many people have done the M14 mag mod. I just ordered one as well that should be here tomorrow. I'll be welding up the slant cut back into a straight back receiver.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 4:07:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the feed back. I think that this has moved tot he top of my potential winter project list.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 8:51:07 PM EDT
[#3]
can someone tell me where I can get the slant cut receiver adapter for the M77 AEnemaBay speaks of ???????
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 9:56:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
can someone tell me where I can get the slant cut receiver adapter for the M77 AEnemaBay speaks of ???????
View Quote

If you're wanting to use an ACE stock:

http://riflestocks.com/store/product120.html

As for adapters that utilize an original stock I'm not sure who's making them commercially.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:38:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Would this   handguard  handguard fit?  It is supposed to fit standard yugo AKs but I dont have any other Yugos (except my M92s which are way smaller) to compare it to.  

I really just want to be able to attach a bipod to my M77, if anyone has any ideas besides drill into the factory handguard I would be happy to hear them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:11:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Would this   handguard  handguard fit?  It is supposed to fit standard yugo AKs but I dont have any other Yugos (except my M92s which are way smaller) to compare it to.  

I really just want to be able to attach a bipod to my M77, if anyone has any ideas besides drill into the factory handguard I would be happy to hear them.
View Quote

Yes, anything that fits a standard Yugo M70 will fit the M77.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:20:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

cool, thank you.

Second question, if I install the Yugo TWS dogleg rail on my M77 (already have a few TWS rails on my Saigas and love them) will the recoil rod that TWS sells work with the recoil of 308?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:01:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

cool, thank you.

Second question, if I install the Yugo TWS dogleg rail on my M77 (already have a few TWS rails on my Saigas and love them) will the recoil rod that TWS sells work with the recoil of 308?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

cool, thank you.

You will have to buy TWS wire rod. M77,72 and 76 use telescoping rod
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top