Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/23/2012 6:14:18 AM EDT
Anyone know of a source to find the Zastava 5.56mm magazines in either plastic, or metal?  Now that the PAP pistols in 5.56mm have hit the market...there has to be a source.   I tried the ProForm plastic mags in 5.56, unfortunately they are designed differently, and only fit other models like the SLR's.

Thanks much for any info....need em for our M21's over here.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:51:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Other than the few distributors that have a limited quantity of the surplus mags there is no "source" as of yet.  Maybe when the PAP M21's come in.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:47:49 AM EDT
[#2]
It's only a matter of time!!!!

Wondered why the mini PAP's only came with 1 magazine. Century does not list magazines, nor does J&G Sales.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 8:07:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Rguns is showing M90 mags in stock.  Not cheap at $40 each.

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 1:21:36 PM EDT
[#4]
In my Yugo M95 I use ProMag AK 5.56 plastic boxes.  I had to tune the catch but once done, they've been good.   If you can find them, Bulgarian Cirle 10 plastic mags always work for me.

HTH

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top