Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2009 5:10:27 PM EDT
Not cheap at $29.99, but Cope's has them here.
Looks authentic and counts as one compliance part.  Might help someone in search of compliance parts for a build.

Link Posted: 9/2/2009 7:53:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw those today, I wonder if they are marked?
Link Posted: 9/3/2009 2:55:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't know. It would be easy enough to stamp them on the inside at the top of the grip. I believe that's where POHF used to mark theirs when they were making them.  Curious to know who the manufacturer is as well, POHF?
Link Posted: 9/5/2009 4:30:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Don't know. It would be easy enough to stamp them on the inside at the top of the grip. I believe that's where POHF used to mark theirs when they were making them.  Curious to know who the manufacturer is as well, POHF?

Are the original ones marked.  If not whats keeping u from marking a yugo made one?  I have a M70 as well and would like to go to the original style grip as well but $29 is steep, when I bought handguards for $15
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 9:37:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Its a bit too steep IMO  

$30 for just one countable compliance part is just too much.  Even with the yugo builds you can get most 922r compliance parts to build one for around $10 per countable piece  (examples G2 trigger group $30 for 3 countable parts, US muzzle break for $10, US piston for $13, that plus a US receiver and you are golden)  

Now if they could bring the price down to $10-15 I would be all over this instead of replacing the gas piston on my yugo builds.  

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:03:47 PM EDT
[#5]
stamp set and torch, just melt usa on top of handgrip
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top