Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/21/2008 6:02:13 PM EDT
under the AK section there is a list of the different makes of AK's  then you have the Yugo's  under the SKS's.  why is this.  are the yugo's not like the other AK's
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:09:21 PM EDT
[#1]
It's like that because the list is in alphabetic order.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#2]
now i feel dumb  
how come yoiu don't see the yugo in anyone's top 10  of best to worst AK's.  I'm only asking becasue i just bought one.  haven't shot it yet but it looks great
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:27:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Some people look down on Yugos because of the lack of a chrome bore.  They are by far my favorite AKs.  Built like a brick shithouse.  My Romys feel like toys compared to my Yugos.  Yugos are the best...
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:20:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I see Yugo's in many top 3 positions.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:31:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Some people look down on Yugos because of the lack of a chrome bore.  They are by far my favorite AKs.  Built like a brick shithouse.  My Romys feel like toys compared to my Yugos.  Yugos are the best...

what he said..
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top