Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/20/2008 12:49:34 AM EDT
Took the RPK to the range this past weekend and put at least 200rds through it with no failures to feed or eject.
Only problem was  the dreaded ak trigger slap. Anyone else encounter this with their M72's????

I have a G2 or a red star arms fire control group that I could install. Would this solve the trigger slap problem? Im guessing the angle of the hammer in relation to the back of the bolt/carrier is not correct and that is whats causing the slap.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:28:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a very small amount of trigger slap in my Century M72, it's more of a bump or nudge than a slap really.  I have not bothered to address it because it is so small.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:59:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have a very small amount of trigger slap in my Century M72, it's more of a bump or nudge than a slap really.  I have not bothered to address it because it is so small.

Understand. Unfortunately whats going on with this 72 definately makes it  painful to shoot towards the end of a 30 or 40 rd mag.

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top