Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2008 1:57:45 PM EDT
I am thinking about getting a Century Arms Yugo M70B1.  Anyone have any thoughts on this particular AK?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 4:32:21 PM EDT
[#1]
If you can actually find one anymore I'd jump on it. Do they have any in Colorodo?
Any decent gun stores in Co that might be worth checking out whenever I'm up there?
I'm in central NM.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 4:36:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I own my own firearm business, so getting one is not much of an issue.........just a wait.  How far into Colorado do you come so I can give you some local shops to check out?
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 7:25:47 PM EDT
[#3]
height=8
Quoted:
I am thinking about getting a Century Arms Yugo M70B1.  Anyone have any thoughts on this particular AK?  Thanks.

Yeah, I wish I would have bought two!

Link Posted: 5/31/2008 7:47:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I wish I would have bought two!

I just got my second this week.  Very happy.  Gosh this AK is built solid!
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 11:51:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Good luck let us know how it  shoots... Lots of problems with some of them.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 2:57:43 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought one recently, in the box, and it only has one mechanical issue, a really poor "mushy" trigger...other than that it is a reliable, fairly accurate shooter...
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 12:18:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Good luck let us know how it  shoots... Lots of problems with some of them.

Really?  I've never heard of any problems with the Yugos.  They're supposed to be very well built in general.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:41:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Century is a joke. Read some of the threads it seems gas piston, canted sights, mag latch and binding actions are the most common. Take a look at Atlantic they have Lancasters that are reported to be SWEET!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:44:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Century is a joke. Read some of the threads it seems gas piston, canted sights, mag latch and binding actions are the most common. Take a look at Atlantic they have Lancasters that are reported to be SWEET!

Good work man.  The more people who ignore the Yugos the more there will be for me.

Mwahahahahahah!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:10:04 PM EDT
[#10]
height=8
Quoted:

Got links?

Mine is flawless right out of the box.  LOVE it!

Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:13:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Yugos are without a doubt my favorite AKs.  They're built like a brick shithouse and feel so much better in my hands than either of my Romys.  I've openly criticized Century on numerous occasions based on what I've seen others go through with their M70s.  Having said that, all 3 of my Century M70s ran 100% right out of the box and I'd gladly buy another if I had room in my gun safe to do so.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:12:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good work man.  The more people who ignore the Yugos the more there will be for me.

Mwahahahahahah!

I love it when the Atlantic Arms fan-boys attack WASRs as well - more cheap ones for me!
Page AK-47 » Yugoslavian & Serbian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top