Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/19/2006 4:19:40 PM EDT
I'm looking at getting a dragnov stock here soon, probably the ati one. my question is this. how do i remove the grenade launcher and bayonet lug?

i have a yugo model. how do i tell if it's got the gas tube that gets shut off to use the grenade launcher cause i'd really like to get the gas tube scope mount. give's it a "scout" look and better eye relief.

scroll down about half way down the page and you'll see what i'm talking about.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:27:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Check for a button on top of the tube coming out the wood forearm.........should be at the end of the tube.

If your Yugo has a grenade launcher and sights................... it probably has the gas shut off.

Be aware of the number of USA parts you will have to buy & replace foreign parts to keep the SKS 922r compliant....it adds up quickly.

JF.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top