Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 5:47:06 PM EDT
Got my C+R, but having trouble deciding where to buy a couple of SKS's from...I would like to get a high quality shooter, but if it is used that is fine....Looked at AIM, IO, Century, and their prices/grading are not comparable.

Can anybody point me to the bestest cheapest :)
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:29:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I got my unissued one from a dealer at a gun show.
Most dealers seem to have close to the same price on the unissued ones. I would spend a few bucks more and go that route. And it is fun to slowly take off all that cosmolene to see a brand new 40 year old rifle underneath! It's a great shooter and functions flawlessly. Well worth the price.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:43:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Impact Guns....Linky.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:12:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I haven't bought one from here, but I've heard good things:

www.classicarms.us/

The site's a little difficult to navigate, but they've got several grades including unissued...
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:56:39 AM EDT
[#4]
aimsurplus has them, i ususally buy them from local pawn shops or guns shows just so i dont have to wait on it, but with a c&r you can get a really nice one for around 130 or so. You should also look into getting a Mosin, and definatly a 98k with that c&r, you cant beat old rifles that you can buy for 100-300 dollars and have shipped directly to your house.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:33:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I just bought onw for 90.00 bucks from a dealer at the gun show. the guy had a shit load of them.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:41:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I just bought onw for 90.00 bucks from a dealer at the gun show. the guy had a shit load of them.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top