Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/8/2006 7:45:19 AM EDT
has anyone tried the www.tech-sights.com receiver sight for the sks? I am wondering whether it mounts on the receiver or dust cover and how durable it would be?

thanks
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:02:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Hi,
  The Tech-SIGHTS SKS sights mount to the receiver. That is what make the sights so solid and allows for a return to zero after disassembly. If you want to email me [email protected], I will send you a pdf of the assembly instructions so that you can see how everthing goes together.

Larry
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:33:32 PM EDT
[#2]
this made me decide to put one on my gun .
mine should be here in a few days ordered it Saturday .
surplusrifle.com/reviews2005/skstechsight/index.asp
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:23:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I heard there was a problem with the norinco sks's using the tech sights. Someting about it shooting high at the lowest adjustment possible.  

Can you let me know if this is true?

RW3
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:41:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Hi Ray,
  The new TS200 has plenty of elevation adjustment to handle any variation in the sight planes. The TS100 works on the majority of SKSs, but there are a few rifles that have a sighting plane that is little high for the TS100. We have had NO compatibility issues with the TS200. We do offer the elevation adjustable aperture (TS220) separately for those the wish add the extra elevation feature into the TS100.

Larry
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:41:18 PM EDT
[#5]
i just got mine today and put it on .
very nice have yet to shoot it but it is well built  and easy to install.
glad i got it .
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:10:15 PM EDT
[#6]
We need pictures.................
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top