Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/24/2005 10:53:03 AM EDT
I can it to move right for bullet operationan and have it in the middle, but it will not go down.   Is this right.  I just got done cleaning it and reassembling it yesterday.

Also,  the gas tube seems loose,  I can wiggle it.   Is this right?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:35:17 AM EDT
[#1]
In order to function semiauto,the gas valve needs to be all the way down to the right.To cut off the gas,it is positioned all the way to the left.Not sure why it wouldnt be all the way down,you only have the valve body itself,the button and a spring that goes into the button.Can you post pics of the valve in both positions?If you cant post pics,email them to me at [email protected] and I will post them for you.As to the gas tube being loose,it depends on how loose it is.Too much play there can allow gas to leak causing various jams.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top