Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 8:46:28 PM EDT
Is there a mount out there that would let me do it? Not trying to tacticalize this thing, but use it for hog hunting or dealing with trash-dining coyotes.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:19:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Duct tape it to your bayonet?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:12:57 PM EDT
[#2]
The Chinese SKS's are considered too dangerous to mount bayonets to! LOL.

What is it you don't like about your stock trigger group?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:04:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The Chinese SKS's are considered too dangerous to mount bayonets to! LOL.

What is it you don't like about your stock trigger group?

My stock trigger is fine. HOwever, mounting a Surefire G2 to it is what I'm enquiring about.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:23:03 AM EDT
[#4]
OK. Newbie ignorance here. I didn't know what a surefire was and thought you wanted to replace the trigger group! (When I saw G2, I thought of the trigger groups sold for AKMs.)
Next thing ya know I'll forget the kill switch on my motorcycle too.
Just spent some time on a search engine. Ignorance cured.
All I can see you doing is screwing a rail to the stock. But that would kind of ruin the stock IMO. I don't see a ready solution.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:30:33 PM EDT
[#5]
surefire sells universal mounts for most, if not all, of their lights.  it just clamps to the barrel. if you can find a surefire catalog or a shop that sells them they should be able to make it work.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top