Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 5:53:56 PM EDT
Does anybody know where i can find a new/used gas block for a romanian sks? mine is corroded since i bought my sks. corroded around the lips of the gas block where the gas tube meets it so it jams/short strokes with all kinds of ammo i put through it. too much gas is leaking out. plz help. i tried going to gun shows and looking for one but they only sell it assembled with barrels and i dont want to pay an extra 60 dollars for a barrel and gasblock. or do you think a gunsmith can fix corrosion and slap on some steel?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:34:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine is too, I bought one from GunParts and it was just as bad. I cut a gasket out of coke can and put it in. That worked just fine. Mine is a Yugo.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:38:40 PM EDT
[#2]
mines a romy and is harder to fix.   ive put a lot of homemade gaskets on and it would tear up during firing because my leakage is horrible and the gas is so strong.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top