Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/12/2003 8:22:35 PM EDT
i have just acquired an unfired minty chinese sks....it is a pre 89 gun i believe and it has the spike bayonet,20"barrel and serial number in the 1,0..,... range.....the question i have is this....i know that the military sks's have a small triangle with a 26 in them on the reciever....mine has a large triangle with a small 6 , a big 3 and another small 6 in it....the gun has the screw in barrel and the milled trigger guard(group).....is this a military gun or a commercial gun??? also which plant made it in china????  thanks in advance for any help on this one...

camaro128
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 3:24:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top