Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/28/2002 9:46:33 PM EDT
Hey, I am about to buy my first SKS soon. As I was looking around the gun shops, i noticed what I thought to be a Yugo SKS, it had a grenade Launcher. But on the tag, it said "Polish SKS" Is this just a mistake on the Gun Shop's part, or are their Polish SKS's with Grenade Launchers? BTW it was going for about $190.
Thanks,
Nick
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#1]
It would be hard to tell without looking.  I'm certain that Poland probably produced the SkS, Grenade launcher and at that price point sure sounds like a Yugo to me though.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 5:16:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh yeah, it also said "Model 44" Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 7:26:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought the M44 was a bolt action 7.62x54R Nagant carbine.  I have a Polish M44.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 8:04:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Dammit! I thought this was going to be a  humor thread.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 8:30:06 AM EDT
[#5]
This sounds like a case of someone mismarking the merchandise.  Check the rifle itself.  Its probably a yugo.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top