Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2002 7:12:27 PM EDT
I know the yugos are curios but are any of the other sks makes classified as curios?
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 7:17:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Other C&R SKS's:

Russian
Romanian
Albanian (I believe)
East German (very, very, very few in the US, most of them were bring backs from Grenada)
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 12:00:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow it seem like most of them are curios any idea why the chinese isnt? I have heard good things about them.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 5:42:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I think that some of the Chinese rifles are on the list, but only the very earliest.

The reason that the Chinese aren't on the list is that they were made in such VAST quantities, and that they were being made for the American civillian market, rather than a limited importation of true military rifles.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top