Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2021 9:13:39 PM EDT
I'm restoring a Yugo M59 back to original condition after I received a badly bubba'd one that needed rescue. Luckily the matching numbers stock was kept in storage and there's no permanant modifications to the rifle. I just need the following....Hand Gaurd (Have everything except wood), cleaning rod, rear sight w/ pin and spring, takedown lever w/ roll pin, and Yugo Sling.  Thanks
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 1:54:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Numrich has Yugo hand guards for 59/66. Not sure if the wood is the same between those 2 models, I always thought the 59’s had different wood…the look darker sometimes.

The sights there are deconstructed and you’ll need to rebuild from parts unless you’re buying the whole block. They have Yugo leafs, springs and slides…didn’t look for pins

They have Type 56 takedown pins but you’ll need to fashion the staking pin. A cut nail works fine.

They have leather and canvas slings for yugos as well as cleaning rods…I’d go repro on this.

Maybe Apex or Desert Fox unless you want to ebay or GunBroker…I’d go for a one stop shop because piecing it out is going to kill you in shipping.

Link Posted: 7/16/2021 9:34:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Numrich has Yugo hand guards for 59/66. Not sure if the wood is the same between those 2 models, I always thought the 59’s had different wood…the look darker sometimes.

The sights there are deconstructed and you’ll need to rebuild from parts unless you’re buying the whole block. They have Yugo leafs, springs and slides…didn’t look for pins

They have Type 56 takedown pins but you’ll need to fashion the staking pin. A cut nail works fine.

They have leather and canvas slings for yugos as well as cleaning rods…I’d go repro on this.

Maybe Apex or Desert Fox unless you want to ebay or GunBroker…I’d go for a one stop shop because piecing it out is going to kill you in shipping.

View Quote

Liberty Tree Collectors LTC seems to have everything at decent enough prices, anyone ever deal with them?

https://www.libertytreecollectors.com/productcart/pc/viewcategories.asp?idCategory=107
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 6:19:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I've bought several times from Liberty Tree, no issues, they are GTG.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 8:53:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Shit!

I forgot all about them. Looks like you’ve hit the right place.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 8:58:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 1:17:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've bought several times from Liberty Tree, no issues, they are GTG.
View Quote

Just placed the order with them, it came to 76.95 with shipping for everything I needed.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 9:50:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 12:18:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Liberty Tree has some cool stuff they have a wide selection not just SKS rifle related .This is the first time visiting their site

https://atlanticfirearms.com/media/cache/sylius_shop_product_original/product/chinese-type-56-sks-rifle-non-matching-c-r-ffl-eligible-18.jpg
SKS

View Quote

This batch of SKS look like they are in great condition, love the unboxing video!
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top