Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/12/2011 6:26:56 AM EDT
Hey all, I have a Russian Tula 1954R that I am selling to a friend. I am trying to find a fair price for it. 15 years ago I put a Drgunov black fiberglass stock on it and had it drilled and tapped for a scope mount. I have the original wood stock (less the top HG),striper load magazine, bayonet, sling and cleaning kit. All the numbers match on the gun. I know he is looking for a shooter and not a museum piece. What would be a good price. There is no rust, and the bore looks great. Let me know.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 8:54:28 AM EDT
[#1]
im not an expert on Tula's but i'd give you $250 for it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 1:13:00 PM EDT
[#2]
After drilling and tapping its worth the $250 the guy above is offering.  

Unmolested you could probably have gotten $450-$550 depending on condition.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 3:14:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey guys thanks alot, I was going to put it at 300 b/c of the extras with it and the original parts, etc. Too bad 15 years ago I didn't know that it would be worth that much now, damn hindsight.
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top