Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 6:13:08 AM EDT
I'd like to get an SBR clone of the new Bulgarian 7.62mm X 39mm milled receiver Krinks. Not sure where to begin or what I need.  Here's what I've got on hand: an SLR-95 parts kit from center fire and a couple of SLR-100H receivers.  Also have a tubular Bulgarian sidefolder coming from Europe at long last.  Other than the following, what am I missing:

1. top cover
2. front sight housing/gas block
3. four-piece BU compensator
4. handguards and retainers
5. gas tube
6. piston.
7. Side mount

Am I missing anything?

Thank you!

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:33:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Does that type of folder work with a fixed stock receiver configuration? If not big costs for mods. You will also need the receiver modified to accept the stock latch. You need a hinge block for mounting the top cover. Does your folder come with the stock latch hardware? You will have to have the barrel reworked to accept Krink parts. Build costs for a smith to headspace the barrel and refinish the rifle. Then the purchase of the other parts that you listed $$$

Consider the following. Sell your two receivers, parts kit, and folder stock, then buy the semi-auto version from Arsenal. Do a Form 1 for the SBR. Cut off and crown the barrel, then screw on the flash hider and you are done. It will be cheaper in the long run and you will have a factory build.

Sell me your spare receiver to help pay for your build costs.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:28:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks...any other input????
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:54:23 PM EDT
[#3]
a 762 krink comes with a underfolder

if you want to use a sidefolder
it makes no since to go threw the trouble of useing a slr rec

if i was you i would get a milled sidefolder rec
or mod the slr to take an underfolder

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top