Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/24/2005 11:22:43 AM EDT
What's the deal with these?

One of these came with a krink rifle I just got yesterday.  I'm filing form 1 for SBR next week via corp route.  I will end up using the brake and probably trashing the fake can when F1 is approved.

Do these require any maintenance?  What's the disassembly procedure?  Any other tidbits or trivia to share???
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:06:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the info.  You guys really know a lot about this.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:34:49 AM EDT
[#2]
When I build my SBR M92, I plan to put a regular slash type AK muzzle device on it.

If I'm paying $200 and jumping through the hoops for an SBR,  I want a SHORT barreled rifle!

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:55:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think I've ever seen a slant brake for an M92.  It would look pretty silly on those huge threads IMO.

Apparently, from what I've been able to eek off the boards about 4pc fh, it is really good at reducting/eliminating the giant fireball.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:53:55 PM EDT
[#4]
That's half the fun of an SBR!  I LOVE big fireballs!

I got to watch a FA Krink at a night MG shoot last month.  THAT was a fireball!

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top