Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2005 10:07:25 PM EDT
Hey Gents

I have a K-Var 5.45x39 Krink kit that I obtained some time ago.  I am going to build the kit on a global trades 1mm receiver. Are there any krink building guides available on the net? This will be my fist build and I am familar with how to build a normal AK-74 variant. I do not know the correct head spacing for a Krink either.  Any ideas?

Ian
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:19:17 AM EDT
[#1]
A kit like that deserves to be built by a professional who has already done dozens if not hundreds of that type of build....
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:23:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:04:05 PM EDT
[#3]
A good machinest friend of mine started my project and ran into trouble.Now that build and one more are at InRange.Troy seems like a good guy...www.inrangec2.com
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top