Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 10:16:14 AM EDT
I just bought LIONHART's 7.62 krink kit off of the EE.  Should I try to track down on one of the Bulgy Krink flash hiders and SBR it?  Should I sell the metal frame sidefolder and pick up a Russian poly sidefolder to match the poly handguards?  Russian or Bulgy markings on the receiver?

Just trolling for suggestions.  This is going to be an expensive, expensive project and I want to do it 100% right.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:15:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Then you better send it to Chris @AK-USA, expensive YES, but look what you will have in the end.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:23:32 PM EDT
[#2]
If I don't SBR it, I'll have jnewt do the build.  If I SBR it, I'll probably try to get it in at InRange.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:44:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Definitely SBR it, keep the metal side folder instead of going for the poly stock, and send it to Troy. A krink with a long barrel/suppressor is like twin cheerleaders you can't screw...worthless!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:30:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Definitely SBR it, keep the metal side folder instead of going for the poly stock, and send it to Troy. A krink with a long barrel/suppressor is like twin cheerleaders you can't screw...worthless!

LOL.    It will be going to Troy once everything is ready to go.  I have a FH inbound from K-VAR right now.  After talking to one of the deputy sheriffs today, it sounds like the paperwork won't be an issue (although I plan to call the sheriff and verify).
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:34:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:05:18 AM EDT
[#6]
This is another one of those "investment" projects.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:37:17 PM EDT
[#7]
SBR it. I have two builds at InRange now.Both are 5.45 x 39...One is on an Armory USA 1.6 receiver and the other is a Russian "clone" on a Romanian receiver.Troy has been a very nice person to deal with.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top