Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 9:34:37 AM EDT
My M92 with a barrel extension from Ak-Builder
http://www.hunt101.com/img/323316.jpg
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:08:37 PM EDT
[#1]
that is beautiful and evil at same time hreaded3.How about AMD-65 (tapco and some other flash hiders does not look too good imho)
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:50:44 PM EDT
[#2]
now some Answers:

?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:25:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you for your answer. I love design but  price might be too hot for me.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:44:10 PM EDT
[#4]
not trashing your thread just letting you know what your up against

msg sells a ext that looks really close to what you have for $60 ?
and nashnash sells a really nice threaded fake can for 80-100
so your prices would have to drop atleast by 50% for you to sell any
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:20:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Deleted
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:42:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Well then...

I guess everybody had better buy yours...

... OR ELSE!

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:54:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 12:42:32 AM EDT
[#8]
I was hoping there would be some input other than what I have flamed with.  If Curtis' price is too high, then by all means get the one from the other guy.  I never said anything about having to buy Curt's because it is better.  It is just another accessory for those that are interested.  If you are not, thats cool with me.
I have deleted all the answers because I feel that by giving the info, Krinkfreak believes that I should pay to show a potential new product (not released yet) to get input from the consumer on ideas of what you want in a product.  I do not have a business.  I am merely a friend of Curtis' trying to help him out.  If you don't want to see what is new and upcoming, just let me know and I will not post it here.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:31:11 PM EDT
[#9]

msg sells a ext that looks really close to what you have for $60 ?
and nashnash sells a really nice threaded fake can for 80-100

some links please
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:27:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Another thing that I have noticed is some of the "barrel Extensions" that are available are solely Aluminum.  The method used to affix them is merely a blind pin.
The BATFTB approved methods are by welding, Welded blind pin, or silver soldered with 1100 degree silver solder.
My concern is that the aluminum extensions that are not welded may become an issue of unwanted attention to the uninformed.  If they are welded after being pined, its a non-issue.  But if not. Hmmmm.  I don't think that I would want to be in that position.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:26:23 AM EDT
[#11]
rbthntr64,
I have some advice for you whether you want to heed it or not.

First you need some thicker skin.

Second, when you jump into a board as a new member you are expected to... keep a low profile for a while. You came off with an attitude right away and nothing will piss people off faster around here.

That can looks nice but you need to be able to take commentary and criticism and suggestions from board members without throwing a hissy or you really have no business trying to sell something.

My .02
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:02:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Thekater,
I did not have an attitude.  I was asked to sell an item for half of what it is worth.  I responded to justify the cost.  Nothing more and nothing less.  Commentary and critisism is welcome but telling me to give it away is something else entirely.  I am a member at several other boards and have never been flamed as bad as I have here.  New members should be welcomed not flamed.  It takes new members to keep these boards running.  Running them off will only cost you in the long run.
MY .02
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:21:03 AM EDT
[#13]
ok heres my .02
the guys product is good alot better in design and quality than other cans out there. you might not tell from the pic but in talking to him you will find out it is. So he wants more for his product but there is alot more work involved than others. better design+more parts=more time=more money.
thats what i feel anyway
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:23:23 PM EDT
[#14]
is tihollow or solid?
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:16:00 PM EDT
[#15]
i wasnt flaming you and i said that at the beginning of my post was just
givin my input (what you asked for )
and i wasnt telling you to to "give them away"
was just saying everyone else is cheaper

my .02 the alum can nashnash makes looks the best  

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:38:00 PM EDT
[#16]
It also looks nice.  You say it is aluminum.  How is it permanently attached?  Do you have a link for him?  How much are they and are they available now?
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top