Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/3/2003 2:43:28 PM EDT
I've heard from a few people recently that the Krink in 7.62 is not a fun gun to shoot. Should I hold out for the 5.45? Any thoughts are appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 3:27:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Ive never shot a 7.62 krink, but ive heard its not a great round for a krink.
I own a 5.45 krink and its awsome.
i beleive 5.45 is the original krink caliber
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 4:29:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I own 3 Krinkov's in 7.62 .. and they get my panties in a wad every time I take them out .
Of course recoil  a little more harsh than a 5.45 but I don't have a problem with it .
As far as accuracy goes , it has surprised many of my friends ,,   Practice Makes Perfect  !

I have had the pleasure of wasting many rounds through FA Krinks , in all calibers , the 7.62 will give you a real work out ..
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 5:05:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info. I think I'll hold out for the 5.45.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I fired my new 74 Friday and it was a welcome respite from the pounding my shoulder was taking from from firing mye 3 other 7.62's I am getting my krink kit ready and will opt for 5.45.....
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 5:20:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Krinkov in each caliber.  The 5.45 is the most controllable, followed by the 5.56, and then the 7.62

KF
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 10:07:18 PM EDT
[#6]
 Y'all are slack jawed faggots, a 7.62 Krink will turn you into a sexual tyrannosaurus!

Seriously, what KF just said is the absolute bottom dollar truth on the subject. If you want comfort and controllability go with 5.45.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 1:58:15 PM EDT
[#7]
How would recoil from a sbr'd krink in 7.62 compare with a 'full size' ak47? I'm thinking about building one in 7.62 since the krink looks like it would be a fun gun.. Kinda like an 11.5" ar that still had balls, and would be exetremely reliable..
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 6:41:11 PM EDT
[#8]
 I have an SBR Krink in 7.62 with a Bulgarian four piece flash hider, and it shoots softer than a full size AK. The four piece seems to act as a muzzle brake also.

Chuck
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 2:14:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Cool.. I love the looks of krinks! I was looking at SAR1's, but I think I'll just save a bit more up and get a krink built for me.. :]
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 5:01:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
 Y'all are slack jawed faggots, a 7.62 Krink will turn you into a sexual tyrannosaurus!

Seriously, what KF just said is the absolute bottom dollar truth on the subject. If you want comfort and controllability go with 5.45.

Slack Jawed Faggots?????

Link Posted: 10/9/2003 10:25:46 PM EDT
[#11]

I SAID SLACK JAWED FAGGOTS!!!!!

Jesse sez : "Only cool guys wear Kalshnikitty shirts" and only "Wannabe sea mammals infringe on a guys good thing because they are greedy scumbag pieces of feces"

Chuck
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 9:53:51 PM EDT
[#12]

GEE, I SURE HOPE THAT I CAN COMPLETE MY SUPER SECRET MISSION WITH THIS COMPLETELY UNCONTROLLABLE 7.62 RIFLE THAT I GOT ISSUED BOO HOO SNIFF SNIFF.

CHUCK
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 3:36:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 5:29:37 AM EDT
[#14]
I have two select fire krinks,one is in 7.62x39mm and the other is 5.45x39mm.the smaller caliber krink is the recoil "lightweight"of the pair,and is very controlable to shoot.The 7.62 krink has a good deal less recoil than a std.length ak-47,but still has somewhat more recoil than the "smallbore"krink.The 7.62 krink will accept 100 rd drums though.I have Advanced Armament silencers for both of them,and consider"hush puppies"a needful thing.If your wrists arn't limp,either will do nicely.Drum mags are nice.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 12:29:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Are you guys kidding? Does the krink really kick softer than a full sized AK? And still the Krink bothers some of you?

A few weeks ago I let a little 16 year old blond fire my full size 7.62x39 AK clone with no problem. Her little brothers had no problem either. Neither did their little blond aunt. A local old farmer that has trouble walking (but owns the property we were shooting on) came over riding on his lawn tractor, and fired a magazine thorough the AK commenting it has NO recoil.

I guess you guys need to fire a few deer rifles. Even a 30-30 kicks more than an AK.

I think the Krink would kick more, but not enough to scare even a 16 year old girl.

Link Posted: 10/24/2003 12:34:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Hey 300ydClean,

What finish is on super secret mission dudes Krink? Is it a marine coating?

Thanks,
Robert
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 6:13:43 PM EDT
[#17]
There sure are alot of Ohio boys here. You fellows need to invite me to go shoot your krinks. About to finish building mine (5.56).
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 9:01:33 PM EDT
[#18]
 The whole key to getting an AK through the surf zone in an operable condition is to liberally coat the entire weapon in SEAL BLUBBER!

Oh but where am I to obtain this magical ingredient so that I too may conduct amphibious ops with a modicum of success you ask? Simple enough young grasshopper, one must first venture to ones local zoo and espy one of these creatures firsthand to learn his habits before you proceed to club him over the head with the buttstock of your(preferrably milled receiver)AK47, thereby rendering him immobile whilst you use your dive knife to cut open his belly to obtain big gooey handfulls of BLUBBER. The below picture may aid you in your surveillance:

One can also obtain large ammounts of blubber if you were to venture to AK47.net and read any post authored by BowHunt, but this substance being FAKE SEAL BLUBBER, will not properly protect your weapon and you may find that in a time of crisis your weapon will only make empty threats, and spout copious streams of inane bullshit! Below is surveillance footage of a FAKE SEAL in his natural environment:

The use of FAKE SEAL BLUBBER will result in you being what is commonly referred to as fuckee fuckeed. (See below picture)

Where in Ohio are you at Keller???

We shoot every Sunday, rain or shine, sleet or snow.

chuck

Link Posted: 10/25/2003 8:12:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Just south of you in Dayton. Did you put that TFSB and Comp I traded you to good use yet. Have a different name on this board.  LMK when you guys go and Ill tag along some time if you dont mind.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 9:37:28 PM EDT
[#20]
 Damn, I should have recogknized the name buddy, sorry about that.

The front sight base and comp are on a milled bulgy rifle, and there is a pic of it on here somewhere. It is in one of krinkfreaks threads in the AK discussion forum at the top of the page, look for the Rapid Fire threads.

The club where we shoot is private, but it is real cheap to become a member there, shoot me an email or I'll mail you and I'll fill you in if interested!

Chuck
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 10:31:22 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Hey 300ydClean,

What finish is on super secret mission dudes Krink? Is it a marine coating?

Thanks,
Robert

That is a full length AK, not a Krink. The finish is standard sea-spray special, aka: worn out.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top