Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2003 9:30:25 PM EDT
 You have yet to see the latest incarnation, I am calling it "STINKY KRINK" thats because of mike putting all of that damn Tetra all over it!! PeeeYoooooo

Project X is soon to hit the light of day also, which will be the return of Galakil.(Actually it will be something like the return of the son of Galakil part3) It's gonna start on an AMD-65 and progress from there. It will be severely sweet and you will want one in the worst way but i will buy every kit in the country so that you will never get one and have to buy mine for outlandish dough

Ole stinky is short offensive and of course in 7.62(The only real AK caliber)we shall burn up the fish and game when you get back and decide to roll up off of the ole lady to go get some shootin time!!!!

Get back here soon ole dog, I got that bottle of hooch waitin for ya Bro.

BLATANT PLUG::::::::::::::::

Krinkfreak trusts Troy at Inrange implicitly, and thats good enough for me boys. I have seen his work and he rocks.

Mike at Rapid Fire(Me223 on this board) builds Krinks that are the cats ass. Mine has run flawless, and if you don't think that I am hard on a weapon, well then just ask our moderator the "freak"

Send your business to one of these guys and you will not be disappointed in the least.

Chuck

Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:27:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Chuck,

Good to hear from you.  Can't wait to see the rise of the GalAKil again...When I get home we're going to burn some serious lead.  

I fully endorse InRange C2 and Ohio Rapid Fire.  Gunsmiths at both locations are beyond reproach and Customer Service is unmatched.

Remember, you can never have enough AKs !

Take care,

Cya soon,

KF
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top