Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/27/2013 1:46:34 PM EDT
I'm new to the AK scene and especially to Krink's.....but is this parts kit even remotely reasonable in price???

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=355560003

Not my auction BTW...

I realize that all that is needed for this one is to assemble it and decide if you want a normal length barrel or an SBR....but it seems awful high to me.

Link Posted: 7/27/2013 6:47:32 PM EDT
[#1]
It seems a bit high, but the Bulgy 7.62 parts kits have always commanded a premium.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:48:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I have several kits like that and it would take more than $2k ea for me to even consider parting with any of them.  This guy has a receiver and other parts (extension etc).  $2k in this market is reasonable and I might be kicking myself for not jumping on this one myself.

Link Posted: 7/29/2013 4:39:50 AM EDT
[#3]
unless they start importing them again, they're going to keep going up in price. Gotta pay to play!
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 12:51:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I would definitely want to see pictures of the barrel up close before bidding. Bag for barrel has been opened and end of the rear trunnion barrel profile doesn't look, as it all looks to be the same color as the rest of the barrel where it should have the shiny unfinished look on part of it as seen in picture with this kit. Could just be horrible lighting but something in picture 2 of barrel doesn't look right.

Link Posted: 7/29/2013 2:55:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Dumb question....

Did Bulgaria even make a stamped/side folding 7.62 krink?
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 3:50:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dumb question....

View Quote

yes
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:45:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I find the 762 Krink to be the best thing since the development of the SMG. The caliber is spot on for great power and excellent control. I know the 5.45 and 5.56 are much more soft on recoil. However the 762 is as for me non issue as far as control and follow ups. Even if it were F/A I see it as a tool that has its seat at the top of the throne. If you think its not effectively controllable as a SMG. Then you need to look at F/A 30.06 and F/A 308's. They are effective to toughs who have mastered them. The Bulgarians did not just through 762 Krinks in the mix to sell demilled kits in to the American markets. They have highly qualified people who said. This is a tool we need for X,Y,And, Z. You can not argue with any reasonable merit that 762 out of a short BBL is not very effective.  

ETA see this as a eye opener for SBR 762 control http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjbv_z4Shtw  

Quoted:

yes
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dumb question....

yes

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 4:07:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dumb question....

View Quote

Yes

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top