Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/27/2012 6:03:36 PM EDT
Anyone have or know where one is for sale.  Need one for a Tula kit build desperately in a non SBR state.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I too am in the same exact boat, however i'm looking for one threaded 26x1.5 LH for a Yugo M92.

Yours should be threaded 24x1.5 RH, and i see them floating around fairly often. If your desperate and have stupid amounts of cash sitting around, you can get one from Arsenal for about $220 (which is retarded IMO)

Link Posted: 4/3/2012 6:05:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah not going to pay that for one.

I may have found a source.  If i can i will try to either coordinate a large buy or buy a large amount of them and post.  I told them I would want both 26LH and 24RH.
Link Posted: 4/13/2012 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I may have found a source.  If i can i will try to either coordinate a large buy or buy a large amount of them and post.  I told them I would want both 26LH and 24RH.

Investment Grade Firearms made the one sitting on my 106UR

It's very basic, not a copy, and mine isn't bored straight. it droops. But it still protects the barrel from dings and falls.

If you're looking for a realistic PBS-5 try the airsoft places. They actually use 24mm threads on their toys, and they have some PBS-5 replicas that are spot on. Just be careful of what you buy, some of them come complete with baffles.
Link Posted: 4/13/2012 7:57:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's very basic, not a copy, and mine isn't bored straight. it droops. But it still protects the barrel from dings and falls.

If you're looking for a realistic PBS-5 try the airsoft places. They actually use 24mm threads on their toys, and they have some PBS-5 replicas that are spot on. Just be careful of what you buy, some of them come complete with baffles.

Unless the airsoft one is used as a shroud to cover a 16" barrel they wouldn't be legal to extended an 8" barrel due to it being hollow and able to hold baffles and/or act as a large expansion chamber.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 8:31:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless the airsoft one is used as a shroud to cover a 16" barrel they wouldn't be legal to extended an 8" barrel due to it being hollow and able to hold baffles and/or act as a large expansion chamber.

Still won't be legal. Hollow shrouds are illegal, according to ATF. Don't you guys remember the recall of the GSG-5 shrouds?

Element does make a very high quality steel PBS-1 replica suppressor. I don't have one but I believe it is not hollow. I think they also have PBS-5 replica. To my knowledge, you would have to find a retailer in East Asia (HK, Taiwan, or South Korea) that carries one, as there are none available in the States.
Link Posted: 4/17/2012 6:02:55 PM EDT
[#6]
How about this Brake on Gunbroker for $90.00

They also make one for a Tula
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top