copes
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 5:38:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
copes

I saw them a few weeks ago but can't find them anymore
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 7:37:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Same here, I looked around and couldn't find them.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 8:19:42 AM EDT
[#4]
www.investmentgradefirearms.com has the listed for $60.00 Solid billet but they do look a little chunky.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 10:59:59 AM EDT
[#5]
I was a little worried about wieght.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 1:32:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
www.investmentgradefirearms.com has the listed for $60.00 Solid billet but they do look a little chunky.

I prefer the look of these fake cans to the faux PBS-5 style ones.  I wonder if I could attach that to an Arsenal 160ur Krink and how it would look....?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:31:17 AM EDT
[#7]
If you want a fake can there is a difference in the Cope's and IGF. Depends if you want one to fit over an existing bbl or not. The Cope's would not fit over an existing bbl unless drilled out all the way through. The IGF will fit over an existing bbl. I did a little research for my 106UR a while back.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:12:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If you want a fake can there is a difference in the Cope's and IGF. Depends if you want one to fit over an existing bbl or not. The Cope's would not fit over an existing bbl unless drilled out all the way through. The IGF will fit over an existing bbl. I did a little research for my 106UR a while back.

I'd get one to cover a barrel.  So, IGF would be for me.  Cool.  Thanks.
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top