Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/6/2006 10:44:30 AM EDT
which reticle should I go for.  I've never used mildots, so I'm thinking the dumbed down dragunov gradation is the way to go.....
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:01:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:43:33 PM EDT
[#2]
that;s pretty funny cause I was pretty much set on it anyway.  defintely getting a POSP pro, just need to figure 6 or 8 x....  either of them have AA battery options?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:55:57 PM EDT
[#3]
No. There is a AA battery attatchment for POSPs but it looks like it will only work on the standard POSP, which has a "push and turn" style cap instead of a screw on cap like the Pro. I like the 8x.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:57:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No. There is a AA battery attatchment for POSPs but it looks like it will only work on the standard POSP, which has a "push and turn" style cap instead of a screw on cap like the Pro. I like the 8x.

nice and cheap from kalinka too.....  they'll go on a vepr easy?  I've only had AK's, SIAGA's and PSL's, is mount any differet?  kalinka says it'll fit.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:29:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Fits fine, just get the AK version.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:33:14 PM EDT
[#6]
yeah I'm going 8x now I just need to pick a reticle.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:38:53 PM EDT
[#7]
The Drag reticle is MUCH easier to use than the mil-dot, and much faster.  I also like the chevron better than the cross hairs.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top