Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 3:42:05 PM EDT
I was wanting to buy a VEPR K in 7.62 and was wondering if someone could post a picture in here of one with a krebs ak peep sight. Thanx in advance.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:01:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Vast improvement over the standard sight.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Vast improvement over the standard sight.

+1
I just installed the adjustable Kreb's rear peep sight.  Am going to try it out for the first time tomorrow.  
-JD
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:24:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow, that's cool.  Looks like a good mod for my VEPR.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:33:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice set up.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:27:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Does it make much difference if the VEPR is a II and not a K?  The front sight tip would obviously appear smaller, but would it be so much as to be mismatched?  As in the front sight looks too small to get a consistent point of aim.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:33:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Does it make much difference if the VEPR is a II and not a K?  The front sight tip would obviously appear smaller, but would it be so much as to be mismatched?  As in the front sight looks too small to get a consistent point of aim.

Woody, it should make no difference at all. At closer ranges the peep sight allows for faster target aquisition, and at longer ranges it allows a better sight picture because it doesn't cover the whole bottom half of the target. Even though your front sight post sits out a little farther, it will still have the same effect with your rifle.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top