Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 12:42:57 PM EDT
Where is it? Where can I get one. I have seen veprs for sale with them so where is everyone getting them?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 1:42:51 PM EDT
[#1]
That would fix the biggest sore point I have with the VEPR....

I hate that receiver/stock
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:14:46 PM EDT
[#2]
They only came on the KTR 03Vs which are not in production any more Where are you seeing everyone having them. Someone did a run of adaptors that made VEPRs accept an ace stock thats probably what your seeing posted around the net. Brokenbank has that on a couple of his rifles.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:50:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Where is it? Where can I get one. I have seen veprs for sale with them so where is everyone getting them?

What you are seeing is a computer rendering that Robinson Armament put out shwing what they had designed. Several companies took that pic and used it to "pre-sale" some folding stocked Veprs. Dirty business. As of right now, they aren't available.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:46:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I do not know why they did not make any and sell them. It is a fantastic rifle but I personaly think the company dropped the ball for a pet project or something.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top