Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/19/2005 7:10:20 AM EDT
Has anyone attempted this?   I was wondering how easy/hard this would be.  I like the looks of the Saiga forend much better than the VEPR, and if possible I would like to switch.  

I saw a picture of this on the Para Bellum website of a VEPR that was sent to them for a camo job.

I would appreciate any help with this.
-JD
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:23:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:08:24 PM EDT
[#2]
You should contact Eric at Para Bellum and ask him how they did it. I'm sure he would be more than happy to help you out. His member ID here is "brokenbank". Below is the VEPR I think you are talking about.

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:00:32 AM EDT
[#3]
If you are handy and realy want to do that it should not be that hard.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:08:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Has anyone attempted this?   I was wondering how easy/hard this would be.  I like the looks of the Saiga forend much better than the VEPR, and if possible I would like to switch.  

I saw a picture of this on the Para Bellum website of a VEPR that was sent to them for a camo job.

I would appreciate any help with this.
-JD

I.M. on the way.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:56:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Thankx for the replies...When I get this done I will post some pics.

(of course it wont look as good as brokenbank's!)
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:07:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thankx for the replies...When I get this done I will post some pics.

(of course it wont look as good as brokenbank's!)

Mine don't look as good as brokenbank's either, but I am having him do a little something special for me after Christmas. I will post pics then.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top