Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/22/2005 7:16:19 PM EDT
As I understand it, the VEPR can't accept standard AK grips and stocks. To remedy this, I was told I need to install an ACE receiver block. What I never found out was what exactly needed to be done to the block to make it fit perfectly in the VEPR K. Can you guys help me out? Are we talking filing, grinding, drilling, welding?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:07:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:59:09 AM EDT
[#2]
A little bird told me that Ace is releasing their Vepr receiver block in '06 if you can wait.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:58:54 AM EDT
[#3]
so if I remove the vepr stock/grip duo, the ace block will pop right in? I was under the impression that the block had to be machined before a VEPR would accept it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 11:59:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
A little bird told me that Ace is releasing their Vepr receiver block in '06 if you can wait.

oooooooooooooooo, yay! That’ll make life easier. So I guess I shouldn’t mess with it. But just for posterity, what would I have to do to make a stock block fit.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:17:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

oooooooooooooooo, yay! That’ll make life easier. So I guess I shouldn’t mess with it. But just for posterity, what would I have to do to make a stock block fit.

Their "cut the dang tang" reciever block can be made to work.  I hade to take some material off of one of the steps and some of the front of the sides but it was not to hard at all. If you use an AR stock with it you do not have to cut the tang either. The normal AK reciever block will not work period. I wish I had a digi cam so I could show pictures but I do not have one.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:43:22 PM EDT
[#6]
the ACE sagia plate and stock worked out great.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 10:14:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
the ACE sagia plate and stock worked out great.

wait....... what?  what did you do?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 10:11:56 PM EDT
[#8]
My is a sagia ace is the place
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:18:58 AM EDT
[#9]
I think he is confusing a Saiga and a Vepr but I am not sure.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:55:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
My is a sagia ace is the place

Try this translator next time.........www.freetranslation.com
It might work out better for you and us!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:41:34 AM EDT
[#11]
<----------------- so confused!
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top