Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2005 8:28:10 PM EDT
Where is a good place to purchase a VEPR K or II at a decent price? Used in good condition?

Thanks,h.gif
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:21:05 AM EDT
[#1]
If you are going to order you might try impact guns in Utah. They normaly have some in stock and are fairly good on the Vepr prices. I got both of mine from them.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:51:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the tip on Impact Guns in Utah.

You say you bought two rifles from them.  How was the service with each purchase?  Are they friendly, courteous, and helpful?

I've been trying to find solid and reliable sources that actually offer some level of service.  I'm fed up dealing with punks!http://www.2guntom.com/454/group/2gunsfiring_v1.gif
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:22:42 AM EDT
[#3]
  Well all I can say is the first one was on the rack so I just purchased it and walked out. The second I ordered (.223 K) they called Robarms asked them if it was there and they had it in the store in less than a week. They told me that they are one of the first to get the rifles when they order them. Maybe it is because they are only about 1hr from where Robarms is in SLC or something. Some guys there are great and some are not what can I say. I know people who love the place and people that curse it. One guy I know ordered a .50 Beuwolf upper and it was a big run around that took for ever. One of the older guys that works behind the counter is a real great guy and whenever I buy something I try to buy it from him. I wish I could remeber his name so I could give it to you. I will say that the past few times I have been in the customer service has been pretty good. However if it says it is in stock on the web sight call and ask before you order because it is not always in stock when they web page says it is.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:05:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Okay, very good.
"...if it says it is in stock on the web sight call and ask before you order because it is not always in stock when they web page says it is."
I'll keep that in mind, and call first.

I appreciate the reply,

2guntomhttp://www.2guntom.com/454/group/2gunsfiring_v1.gif
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey GK,

I went to Robinson Armament's website.  It led me to www.ak47.com where you can buy straight from them.  That's pretty cool!  The base price on a 7.62x39 is $550.  I can opt for muzzle brakes, or flash hiders, but I don't have to take them if I don't want to.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:21:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:28:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I have the 7.62 guns, WITH the flash hider or MB for $550. NIB.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:45:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Good going. With muzzle break on rifle you may have done about as well as someone can do.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:58:44 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Really?  Got a website?  What's s/h?  I'm looking to purchase a 20.5" 7.62x39 w/ flash hider pending the sale of a revolver.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:37:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Email sent ...
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top