Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/17/2005 9:06:08 PM EDT
I'm not into the galil look and have the wood handguard. Will a VEPR hand guard work on a Saiga?
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 7:42:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/18/2005 9:35:45 AM EDT
[#2]
There are some Saiga polymer handguards around. You may be able to trade it possibly or buy one out right.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:09:10 PM EDT
[#3]
anyone getting rid of thier plastic fore end for the Galil style grip? I have also thought about trying to come up with something of my own design. Not sure I have the talent for it but may give it a go.
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I am one of those goons that actualy likes the factory hand gaurd. Although I have the ACE galil style stock and use orlite galil mags so it would probably look cool with a galil style front hand gaurd and an ACE gas block front sight. I think I would rather save up for a kobra though.

Oh ya it also has a galil hand grip.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:13:15 PM EDT
[#5]
there is a guy on the Saiga boards that is making custom wood handguards for them , I think the listing is under the ( for sale ) forum. Hope this helps............Dave  
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top