Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/11/2004 1:38:25 PM EDT
I'm thinking about getting a .410 Saiga, and am wondering if this will work.  I know in single shot .410s it's possible, but can I reliably feed them in one of these?

Edited to ask:

I believe it would be illegal to but a pistol grip on this thing, right?

Also, why are the 12 and 20 gauge saigas 5+1 capacity, and the smaller .410 only 4+1?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:50:56 PM EDT
[#1]
No, a pistol grip is not illegal since the AWB sunsetted.  Just be sure to obtain 5 US parts, replacing 4 already existing on the gun (for 10 or less imported).  Typically, these are the FCG (hammer, trigger, disconnector), stock and pistol grip.  This is to keep you good on imported parts count and from violating 922r import laws.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:48:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top