Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/1/2003 3:16:47 PM EDT
Work quite well with a bit of fitting. Just recieved from UPS. About 1/2 of filing/fitting and it fits quite nicely in my .223 Saiga.
A heck of a lot better than the E. German AK74 conversion I was working on.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 7:57:36 PM EDT
[#1]
we need pics!
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 2:14:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Picts will be in a few more days. Right now I am finishing up on converting mine like you did yours. All that is left is fitting the buttstock. Welding in the feed ramp wasn't too bad and moving the trigger group/installing pistol grip was fairly easy, now just a wee bit of woodwork and finishing to fit the stock and voila! pictures will be forthcoming.

BTW, thanks for posting those instruction, they have been a great help. Hope you don't mind but I did a couple of things different though. :)
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 6:24:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, cloning is NOT ethical, even for Saigas!
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top