Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/18/2012 6:18:28 PM EDT
Looking at my vepr's front sling swivel, I hate to cut or pry the "d" type ring off the eyelet.  Will a harris bi-pod mount to the existing factory set up on the Vepr?
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 7:00:29 PM EDT
[#1]
The type of swivel stud required to mount a Harris bipod can be seen in the pic below:

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:46:47 AM EDT
[#2]
yeah i have the same problem, i have an older one the stud doesn't look like that, id like to find a replacement stud, no clue.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:27:38 AM EDT
[#3]
You can add another stud to the factory wood handguard for a bipod, which is what I did before going to the CSS handguard

The Harris #2 bipod adapter works well in that capacity.  Very easy install.

For ultimate accuracy, the real solution is to get the bipod off the handguard altogether since it isn't free-floating.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:25:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a harris bi-pod with the quick release adapter on mine on the SGM hand guard.

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top