Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/26/2012 4:53:33 AM EDT
Does anybody know where to find a 27inch 7.62 x54r vepr? All  inventory's seem to be getting low on the veprs at various dealers. Maybe some industry partners can chime in.
Link Posted: 9/26/2012 7:30:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Does anybody know where to find a 27inch 7.62 x54r vepr? All  inventory's seem to be getting low on the veprs at various dealers. Maybe some industry partners can chime in.

They weren't very popular due to the barrel length. It's possible they will stop bringing that model in.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 5:45:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Barrel length may have something to do with the vepr niche crowd. But where are all the Industry Partners on this topic. Seems to be a clearing house on these rifles. Does anybody have any ideas what happening with these fine rifles?  Are they going to disappear off the market like the Robinson Armament Veprs did in the late 90's and early 20's. Where's WPA and some Industry Partners on this topic?  

Link Posted: 9/28/2012 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Barrel length may have something to do with the vepr niche crowd. But where are all the Industry Partners on this topic. Seems to be a clearing house on these rifles. Does anybody have any ideas what happening with these fine rifles?  Are they going to disappear off the market like the Robinson Armament Veprs did in the late 90's and early 20's. Where's WPA and some Industry Partners on this topic?  

Why don't you message them directly.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 5:32:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 7:26:30 PM EDT
[#6]

I hope that is with a full mag.  My fully accessorized .308 doesn't weigh that much even with the bipod on the rifle.

Link Posted: 10/7/2012 7:33:55 PM EDT
[#7]
28 rounds!
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 7:41:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

28 rounds!

Makes sense then.

'99 is an excellent vintage.  My favorite Vepr is a '99 rifle as well.

Welcome to the site by the way.

Link Posted: 10/9/2012 3:01:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
28 rounds!

Makes sense then.

'99 is an excellent vintage.  My favorite Vepr is a '99 rifle as well.

Welcome to the site by the way.

Also I have been having trouble running down some Veprs as well, It took me a couple of years before I felt comfortable carving this one up.... Love these rifles and the attention they get!
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top