Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2012 2:31:56 PM EDT
I went to the site to order one and there is nothing on the site about it now.  What the hell?  I want one and will order it right now if you just tell me what I need to do.
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 2:52:46 PM EDT
[#1]
http://dpharms.com/products/vepr/vepr_internal_receiver_block_for_original_ak47_stocks.html

"The VEPR Internal Receiver Block For Original AK47 Stocks is currently not available at this time. We strive to provide the highest quality products to our customers and should have this product back in stock at the earliest time possible.

You can stay up to date with the VEPR Internal Receiver Block For Original AK47 Stocks availability by signing up for the product priority notification service. The way it works is when the VEPR Internal Receiver Block For Original AK47 Stocks is back in stock and ready for purchase it'll send a brief email message to everyone on the list so they can quickly be first in line to purchase.

To sign up for this priority notification service please click this link: Priority Product Notification for VEPR Internal Receiver Block For Original AK47 Stocks"

Looks like they ran out.

I wish these people would realize that there are many, and going to be many more, VEPR owners that need stuff. If someone decided to specialize in VEPR parts, and had many to choose from, they could have a monopoly on the whole thing by being the one that VEPR owners go to first....word would get out, and the whole VEPR community would see that one place as the sole go to place/standard for parts.

And the VEPR community is growing, and will grow faster due to people coming to the dark side from the AR world that hear of the VEPR accuracy and quality.

Link Posted: 3/12/2012 3:30:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the link and info.  Dont know why I couldnt find that on their site.
They must have made just a few and sold out.
I agree 100% percent with you about making VEPR specific stuff.  Maybe some shop will figure it out and corner the market.  Its a gold mine just waiting to be discovered.
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 3:32:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I want one and will order it right now if you just tell me what I need to do.

I have one brand new, never used.  Never even test fitted it on the rifle.  It would not work with the stock I intended to go with.  If you want to buy it, IM me.

Link Posted: 3/12/2012 3:37:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll take it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2012 5:45:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I want one and will order it right now if you just tell me what I need to do.

I have one brand new, never used.  Never even test fitted it on the rifle.  It would not work with the stock I intended to go with.  If you want to buy it, IM me.

I had the link bookmarked. The link on the page they suggest people go to to receive updates about the availability of the blocked, when clicked, goes to the page you started out at, so I am thinking access to that page is limited and cannot be reached thru regular link browsing.

But looks like you're past that. Congrats on getting one.
Link Posted: 3/15/2012 5:08:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top