Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/12/2010 2:19:26 PM EDT
While cleaning out the closet I found a couple 30 round magazines for a Saiga 7.62x39,that I had that is now LONG GONE, that I believe to be factory but I'm not sure.. The only symbols on them I saw was a "4" in a rectangle and the upward arrow in a triangle. A little info on their rarity and value would be greatly appreciated.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:58:28 AM EDT
[#1]
All the modern Russian Izhevsk "true black" stuff is fairly rare in the States.  $90-100 a piece.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:18:10 AM EDT
[#2]
wow, thats good to know... I looked on gunbroker and couldn't find any current or previous auctions for them... I have 5 of the true russian 10 rounders too.. my googlefu is weak and I can't hardly find anything on them.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#3]
FWIW, Rusmilitary has them for about $50.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top