Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/11/2009 9:32:48 AM EDT
I see the whole front end is done at Arsenal, or wherever, but what about the bullet guide? Do these come with one, or do I have to put one in? Also, do they already have the PG nut hole cut out, or another thing I will have to do? I've converted regular Saigas before, just want to know what I need to order before the rifle gets here. THX!
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 4:08:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I can't believe no one has any answers.......

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:14:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry podner, I don't have any experience with the -10

if it's anything like the 7.62 Saiga it should already have the hole cut

It should probably need a BG too

Z
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:38:13 AM EDT
[#3]
There's three versions of the SGL-10.

1) No bullet guide cut and no rivet hole
2) Bullet guide cut is present, but rivet hole is not drilled
3) Bullet guide cut is present, and the hole is drilled

The bullet guide cut is a milled trough that allows the standard flat-bottom bullet guide that Arsenal sells to be installed. There are no SGL-10's that have the bullet guide installed by Arsenal. Only the SGL-20 and SGL-30 have the bullet guides already installed.

Thirtycal
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:10:01 AM EDT
[#4]
The pistol grip nut hole is already cut as well.

Tony

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top