Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/16/2009 7:34:53 PM EDT
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=125028828

Gotta admit, it looks pretty cool!

Figured one of you "Russian" gun collectors might get a kick out of seein' this!

- Clint
Link Posted: 3/18/2009 9:43:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Wood looks nice.
Front sight/base is incorrect, incorrect bc(this doesnt even look like any AK bs I have seen before) and selector markings, incorrect sling swivel(altho I give them credit for atleast getting it in the right spot),wrong handguard holders, no russian markings on it at all. Also now that I look at it the dustcover is bad to. The "AK 47" is comical.
But hey,atleast they got the receiver style correct.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 10:40:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought the wood looked a little "rubbery" and the pistol grip looked odd. May'be it for extras way in the background where detail isn't seen or for stage work for plays in which most audience members think any gun (think SKS) is an AK47 anyway.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top