Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2008 9:47:41 AM EDT
I am going to order the parts for my conversions.  I have two rifles and a shotgun.

Do you recommend me spending the extra money for the push button ACE folding mechs or just the ones without the buttons?

I need some input before spending the big bucks for the parts.

Link Posted: 11/18/2008 3:48:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I am getting ready to order some myself and I am just going with the standard folding mech.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:16:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I have not see the push button one, but the standard one seems just fine on mine.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 5:40:51 AM EDT
[#3]
If I needed one "maybe" I would've gone with the push button.
But because I have bought them in small bunches the "no push button"
have saved me some bucks for other projects...and at the same
time the "no button"are very easy to use (since I only fold for storage and transport, not CQB missions).

I have found that disengaging the latch, when folding to the right,
is a breeze and the wrist motion required is just like the push button.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 6:14:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I fold to the left.  Opening is a breeze, but I have not found a good method for folding yet.
Page AK-47 » Russian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top