Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/7/2006 3:59:50 PM EDT
Wow! Those G2 trigger groups rock! The single stage G2 in my WASR-3 is lighter than the RRA two stage on my AR-180B. I was able to consistantly get off 3-4 round bursts from a loosely shouldered grip.

Everytime I would let a burst rip, the shooting over at the pistol range (about 50m to my left and seperated by a berm) would halt for several seconds. I only did a mag's worth, but the climb was a consistant 3.5-4' straight up, from the first shot to the last, at 85 yards.

My WASR-3 also printed three 1.5" three-shot groups in a row shooting new Q3131 earlier in the day.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:02:28 PM EDT
[#1]
well you know what that means .......another angle got their wings
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:09:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I am a  little afraid to bump fire my Wasr-3. I am afraid the muzzle blast will blind all the other range visitors !!!  Did you get  the 1.5 MOA group with open sights ??? They do shoot good. I am glad I got mine when I did....... Have fun........
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:42:23 AM EDT
[#3]
LOL! I know what you mean ARMIKEFMJ. Before I put the brake on her, she'd spit out a fireball about the size of a basketball shooting XM193. The Brake has actually tamed the fireball's size down quite a bit.

Did you get the 1.5 MOA group with open sights

Yeah, which surprised me. The groups would probably be closer to 2 MOA though since I was shooting at 85 yards. I shot the groups laying prone supported by my range bag- I've always shot better prone than from a bench.

I've been trying to pin down exactly how well this rifle shoots using a clamp on weaver mount and my VOMZ 4x scope, but had been unsuccessful in getting any consistant grouping. I'm pretty sure it's the cheap chinese rings I got with the mount. (The VOMZ mounted on my AR-180B did great.)

This was my first ever experience bump firing. I never accomplished it with the AR. Next time, goal is a whole mag.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top