Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/6/2006 3:10:41 PM EDT
Hi,

I would like to know if anyone has an opinion as to what years  the best Romanian Ak's were built.  I keep hearing that the best SAR's were built between 2001-2003.  Any opinion on that?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:39:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I have heard that the 2002-2003 had less problems with canted FSB and gas tube.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:21:22 PM EDT
[#2]
What he said..
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:47:43 AM EDT
[#3]
How do you tell the year?

I'm still technically a noob, so I can ask that, right? right?h.gif
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:20:21 PM EDT
[#4]
The year is part of the  chicken scratch serial number scrawled on the left side of the front trunnion.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:34:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
...chicken scratch serial number ...

LOL! I'm glad mine's not the only one! What part of the serial number, exactly? Is there somewhere online I can put the serial number in and find out more info about my gun?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:49:31 PM EDT
[#6]
ROMAK's are great they are the best Romanian ak's ...fit and finnish that I have ever seen
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top